Con-way Truckload is looking for experienced solo and team company truck drivers
Con-way Truckload is proud to announce a driver pay increase. New experienced solo OTR drivers can now earn $0.425 per mile. This pay rate includes an increase in base pay, safety bonus and a new productivity bonus. Layover pay also increased.
When you drive for Con-way Truckload you can count on:
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Northeast bonus pay
- Driver Career Choice Program
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Up to .04/mile safety bonus
- Full fleet using electronic logs (e-logs)
To drive for Con-way Truckload, team drivers must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 21 years of age
- HAZMAT certification, or ability to obtain HAZMAT within 120 days of hire
- US Passport, FAST pass or enhanced driver’s license or ability to obtain one of these border crossing documents within 120 days of hire
- No license suspension for moving violations in the past five years
- No BACs, DUIs or DWIs in the past five years
- Cannot be on probation for any reason
- Ability to pass the Con-way Truckload road test, backing test, and DOT Physical
**We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
Returning Military Programs
At Con-way, we respect and honor the people who proudly serve our country. So we work hard to provide separating military, retired military, and National Guard and Reserve personnel career opportunities to help them succeed.