Con-way Truckload is looking for experienced solo and team company truck drivers.
Average annual income for solo drivers is $51,651 and for team drivers is $115,856 (per team)*.
Con-way Truckload is proud to announce a driver pay increase. New experienced solo OTR drivers can now earn $0.425 per mile. This pay rate includes an increase in base pay, safety bonus and a new productivity bonus. Layover pay also increased.
*Based on average 2014 W-2 income.
When you drive for Con-way Truckload you can count on:
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Northeast bonus pay
- Driver Career Choice Program
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Up to .04/mile safety bonus
- Full fleet using electronic logs (e-logs)
- Hiring Area
To drive for Con-way Truckload, solo and team drivers must meet the following criteria:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Live in the Con-way Truckload hiring area (area excludes ID, ME, OR, WA, southern FL, western MT, western WY and the northern parts of MI, MN and WI)
- Right to work and live in the United States and willingness to travel all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Three months minimum current, over-the-road tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years**
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance/availability requirements and meet all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable Con-way Truckload Certification class testing/requirements
- Additional qualification requirements may exist; please contact the Recruiting department for complete information
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or other protected status.
**With regard to preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations and employment history, Con-way Truckload reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.